Monday, February 14, 2011

Project Monday

Happy Valentine's Day beautiful!  Here are some hearts for you today.....

*in the shape of a heart* LO

For my Project Monday today I used more product from the fun Color Me Miki shop.....the black and white houndstooth tape, and the purple and white bakers twine.  And honestly, all the product I used today I just love!  I have really been trying to do this more.....only use my favorite product in my projects.  I think it makes them feel more special : )

*in the shape of a heart* LO embroidery

2.14.11 Shape of a Heart LO Hearts M

And I really enjoyed stitching the embroidery with the baker's twine!  Not to mention all the hearts!!!  I am a year round heart kinda girl, so since it's Valentine's I went all out and used lots!

I hope you had the best day <3

Love, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment