Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Project Monday

Hello, lovely people : )  Today I finally made time to snap a couple photos of my 2011 album so you could take a peek.....

*my 2011 album*

As you can see I really like using the different size page protectors to share my projects as well as any additional photos from that day.....

*my 2011 album*

Originally I was also going to add in some of the text from my blog posts that coordinates with the photos, but I started at the beginning of the year without keeping it up.  And I am totally OK with that.  The main thing is that I personally have found this specific project probably the most rewarding project I do for myself.  There is something about having photos from my posts over at Blume & Grow, along with my Bubblegum Life photo prompts and projects all printed up and seeing them together that really feels great!  I can honestly say that it has made a major difference in the enjoyment of my photo, project and blog activity.....I love that I have this fun to look forward to every week <3

Love, Carrie

P.S. This Friday and coming Tuesday I have an extra special photo prompt and Project Monday to share so stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment