Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Project Monday & This and That

Hello lovely people! This week's project is extra special.  I am excited to say it is brought to you courtesy of Kara Haupt's new online class called "This and That".  And so before I share my layout, here's a little about this fun upcoming class.....


Haven’t scrapbooked in awhile? Feeling uninspired with your current supplies and same old photos? Want to try scrap booking or art journaling but don’t where to start?

This & That is a three week online class jam-packed with challenges, journaling prompts, and techniques designed to get you scrapbooking again. Mix and match and use this and that to create thirty plus pages! Choose one journaling prompt and one technique idea from the pool and combining ideas to get excited about creating again.

Price: $35 USD
Dates: August 15th-September 2nd

Included:

Access to private blog
30 journaling prompts
30 technique prompts and ideas
Tutorial for creating vintage handkerchief albums
Printable embellishment sheet
2 instructor videos
Email access to Kara
Giveaways!
PDF of the entirety of the class

Doesn't it look like so much fun?!?  This lovely class goes on sale August 5th, and here will be the link to purchase:


And now for my project using two of the awesome prompts from this class.....

*C.S. & the Instants*

The paper in the background are the written photoshop actions I used for editing my photo prompt photos, and all the pretty kites and colorful rick rack are Martha Stewart.....I love my title which was a journaling prompt.....And I am thrilled with how easily this layout came together!  Piece of cake!!!  Now I can't wait for more : )

Have the best week <3
Love, Carrie

P.S. I will be sharing one more layout from Kara's class as well as a giveaway, so stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. wow this is just perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it sooo much mine is little boring ill post it today :) i need a sewing machine it totlly takes it to the next level!!

    ReplyDelete