Friday, September 2, 2011

Your Appointment with Friday

I may have chose this week's photo prompt because I'm feeling sentimental and have awesome plans with this girl on my birthday, but whatever the reason I think it helps you feel thankful.  The photo prompt is to.....

Take a photo of a friend.

*she takes photos*

*she goes on adventures*

This pretty girl had asked me to do a new blog design for her recently and for the graphics we decided to do an urban themed photoshoot.  I love how it all turned out (her blog is done but private right now) and can't wait to share!!!  We had the best day traveling all over San Diego to get a variety of shots, but I think the two photos above are at my favorite locations.  And now I'm excited to do a layout of her which I'll share on Monday, and then the rest of the pics from this shoot on Wednesday!

Enjoy your holiday weekend!!!
Love, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment