Monday, January 31, 2011

Project Monday

Hello there : )  And welcome to another Project Monday!

This week I wanted to make something simple, yet still inspiring for my project.....so I decided to make myself an ATC to hang on my inspiration board.

*Naturally Me* ATC

Now when I look up and see it hanging, it brings a smile to my face.  I guess it's a symbol of sorts to help me remember that place and give just the right amount of motivation : )

And I had fun using more product from Color Me Miki for this little project.  The background of my ATC is a woodgrain packing tape that I can't wait to use again!  There is green and white bakers twine wrapped around it as well, and tied with a bow.  I added "2011" to the front with mini green alphas.  And in the center of the wheel is a pretty coral button layered with a circle punched out of a Jenni Bowlin ticket.  (The yellow ribbon, and paper for the wheel are scraps from my personal stash.)

I see few more little inspiration board projects in my future.....they are too much fun!!!

**********************************************************

(Gloria's project coming soon)

Check back tomorrow to see a fun post with our February guest <3

Love, Gloria and Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment