Friday, June 10, 2011

Your Appointment with Friday

Since this is the last Friday before Summer officially begins, I thought it would be nice for us to look around and find something that is.....

Uniquely Spring

*uniquely spring*

This is my first bouquet of peonies, and boy am I hooked.  I think they are just so beautiful.  Ryan brought them home for me last week, and now the last of the giant blooms are finally starting to fade.....

*pink peonies*
*pink peonies*

Honestly, I am a little sad that I probably won't be able to buy more since peonies season is pretty much over.....but now I have these pretty pictures to remember them by.  I think for my project with these pics, I'm going to create a layout so I can display it in my living room just for fun : )

When you look around is there anything that stands out as uniquely Spring to you?  Or maybe you have a Spring tradition, like Spring cleaning???

Enjoy your weekend!
Love, Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I love peonies, I planted some last year, but they are still too small to bloom... Yours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete